Blogging ...
It's been 2 weeks since I thought up a novel idea. Although, it still seems a little flaky, I have to keep working on it.
Life sux! I am upto my eye balls in debt and I'm looking for a lucky break. Isn't everyone?
Nothing seems right.
End of Blog 1.

4 Comments:
Hmmm, I reallly didn't think anyone would read my blog, it's neat to think that with all the blogs out there there is someone who has read mine. Your life can't be all that boring you live in Mew Zealand, I would love to travel there, but I have never been able to find a reaonble deal on tickets, or lodging ugh, maybe someday though:)
Checked out your website, interesting. Nice pics;)
thanks for checking out my blog, I really like getting comments on there, I wish everyone left them:)
I liked all the pics on your site, did you draw them all? Oh yeah nice tattoo;)
I don't mind if you want to use my stories in your writings. I think it might be interesting to see what the creative mind would do with them. If you ever make any money off of them though keep me in mind;)
Post a Comment
<< Home